Sunday, February 8, 2009

The ACC

I'm not surprised one bit, nope.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Clemson beats the brakes off of Duke (by 27) then lose to Florida State the very next game. That's not just it though, Clemson blew a 19 point lead!!! The ACC was the Tigers to win, they've already played UNC and Duke. All they had left to play is Wake Forest at Clemson. All you can say to explain is......it's the ACC.

2 Teams I hate the most:

1. UNC, I hate everything about those initials. If I come in contact with anything colored baby blue I literally feel like I have to wash my hands.
2. South Carolina Gamecocks (football), every year Carolina fans talk about all the recruits they got, and holler SEC title. Then they proceed to win 6 or 7 games and brag about going to a bowl game.

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna have a lot of baby blue clothes for that son of yours!! lol

    ReplyDelete