Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Thought #9

So the first Chamber Address (or whatever it's called) to both the Republican and Democratic parties was last night.........
Osamabama said some good things and some bad things, and that's all I've gotta say about that!!

What I want say is about the applause and standing ovations that he got ever 7.4 seconds. He could have said that he saved a bunch of money by switching to "Geico" and he would have gotten a 3 minute standing ovation. Which is RIDICULOUS!!! The only time you should give a standing ovation is when you see a miracle happen or a U.S. soldier walks into the room. Not to be confused, I'm talking about a soldier that has put his life on the line to keep our American flag flying high and is willing to die just so me and you can walk the streets of our country free and proud.

but what do I know

4 comments:

  1. They all drank the kool-aid before he spoke...He is the Messiah, don't you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts John. Especially about the applause for a soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the whole standing ovation thing, that is one of the reasons I can't watch those kinda things, if ovations were given when they were appropriate, there would probably be few to none. Just my thoughts on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment was from me, not Will.

    ReplyDelete